LEONA ROSE SAHARA
Congratulations to my second Young Entrepreneur Of The Week Leona Rose. I am sure you all want to know the brains behind this fantastic skin care brand. Well, Leona Rose is a fun and creative 28 years old young lady who graduated with first class honours in Textiles Design – “talk about beauty and brain” AMAZING! Leona then decided to move onto her own skincare brand. She is very passionate about helping others and giving them confidence, hence the skin care products. In her free time, she enjoys going to the Spa and travelling to experience other cultures. Her favourite cuisine is sushi “girl!! I love me some sushi too” and love the colour black.
- What is your name? – Leona Rose
- Where are you from? – British Born Ghanaian
- What is the name of your company? – Leona Rose Sahara
- Where is the company located? – It’s an online facial skincare brand based company which is available worldwide for orders.
- When was the company established? – The company was established in 2015
- How did you get the idea? – The idea for the birth of my business was due to a need of natural skincare products that are gentle but work well on all skin types. The business focuses on caring and helping clients with their skin needs from those that want an all round product or to help with blemishes and imperfections.
- Was it something you’ve always wanted to do? – It was something I have always wanted to do as growing up I had skin problems from acne to eczema and I knew the ingredients in a product were very important for good results. In 2012 I left university with first class honours in Textiles Design and I’ve always been passionate and creative in the arts. I began doing makeup for numerous celebrities especially Afrobeat artists from Davido to Peace Hyde. During that period, I was always approached about my skin and that brought me to setting up my skincare products that I started off with just a beauty soap. In my brand we know have a Beauty Soap, Beauty Mask , Beauty Gel and Beauty Sponge.
- What has been the ups and downs while creating the company or after creating it? – The ups of having my business are the products as they sell very well. I have had great responses and reviews. My products sell a lot on customers word of mouth. The downs are making sure there is enough stock available every day.
- Where do you see this company in 5 years time? – In five years I see Leona Rose Sahara having a Spa shop where body treatment will be available and also having more products added to the line which customers can buy. I would like to add body skincare products and baby products.
- Is your business a full-time self-employed occupation or a side occupation? – It is a full-time self-employed business.
- What advice would you give to anyone trying to emerge in the same business? – I would advise others trying to get into a skincare based business to do a lot of research on ingredients and testing in clinical studies. I would recommend having good advertisements and not using animal tested products.
- Do you have any social media platforms for the company? ( if yes, please provide it) – My Instagram page for my skincare brand is @leonarosesahara and my personal page is @therealleonarose. My email is email@example.com to place orders or for more information about my skincare products.
These are the main Leona Rose Sahara beauty products available. Click on image to enlarge.
Thank you very much, Leona, for your participation and once again congratulation. Good luck in all that comes your way in the future.